Born in the DNA of cult-favourite moisturizer - The true cream - aqua bomb. The aqua bomb aloe vera is a cooling, lightweight gel-cream that soothes irritated skin with aloe vera and delivers instant hydration for dry, sensitive skin types.
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
The aqua bomb aloe vera is a cooling, lightweight gel-cream that soothes irritated skin with aloe vera and delivers instant hydration for dry, sensitive skin types.
- Dryness and Dullness
- Aloe Vera: Known as the "desert lily" for its ability to survive harsh and dry climates, aloe vera has been used for centuries for its soothing properties.
- Lady's Mantle: Historically thought to be a magical plant, Lady's Mantle is often traditionally utilized by herbalists for its anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
- Napiers Aqua Formula: Blend of apothecary herbs including chickweed and plantain that boosts hydration.
Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product also comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know:
Formulated with aloe vera that is hand-picked and sustainably farmed in Guastatoya, this gel cream has a new, refreshing citrus scent from natural plant extracts. Soothing aloe vera and lady's mantle provide an explosion of cooling, soothing hydration for a fresh-, vibrant-looking complexion.
Clinical Results: In a 14-day consumer test of 40 women aged 25 to 40:
- 92.5% found their skin felt soothed with the cooling sensation
- 100% found no irritation to sensitive skin and that the formula felt mild/gentle
- 97.5% found the skin to feel soft
Apply a dime-size amount to face and neck, morning and night as the last step of the skincare routine.
- Store in the refrigerator for extra soothing benefits.
- Use as a hydrating primer to prep the skin for smoother makeup application.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact.
Water/EAU, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract+*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract+, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract+, Nepeta Cataria Extract+, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract+, Baptisia Tinctoria Root Extract+, Alchemilla Vulgaris Leaf Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Malachite Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panthenol, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-150, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dextrin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C14-22 Alcohols, Polysorbate 60, Triethylhexanoin, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Tromethamine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil**, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil**, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil**, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil**, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil**, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil**, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
Anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
Napiers Aqua Formula
Blend of apothecary herbs including chickweed and plantain that boosts hydration.